Thursday, July 14, 2011

Super Delight to be Home but Will Miss TOAM'11 Thursday Night

Cannot explain how grateful I am to the ever-faithful Father for the safe arrival of my third "arrow in the hand of a warrior" yesterday morning at 3:25am. It did involve a pretty hasty dash up from the south of England to Watford on the train but again God has lavished us with such blessings in the birth of our second boy. I am simply delighted to be here!

Yet I am conscious that if there's a night to be at the Newfrontiers TOAM conferences it's Thursday and I'll not be there this, the last, time. What I am delighted with is that 20 of the X1 massive will be there, almost half of whom for the first time, to experience a cacophony of praise, an ecstatic barrage of prayer, and joyful overflowing giving that they'll be forever marked by such. For it was this night (Thursday TOAM 2005) that left me astounded by the focus and devotion of Newfrontiers people to global mission and the planting of NT churches internationally.
My prayer for them, and for the X1ers who've not made it to a TOAM conference, as their pastor is that this ethos will mark them indelibly with a consciousness of the sheer joy it is to be invited into, to participate in, and to give to God's global redemptive mission!

Enjoy folks, and bring back some of the hunger that X1 may play our part in making disciples of all nations.

In Him
Simon

No comments: